Sunday, April 25, 2010

Potty Training!!!!!


Will someone please tell me why potty training is sooooo hard? Brady does well during the day but I swear when he goes to sleep he forgets what he has learned and we end up starting all over. I am getting very tired! I think I need professional help! I love this little guy, but superman's mommy could really use some potty advice.

5 comments:

Breea said...

What a cutie! I felt like this for a while too so now Landen just wears pull-ups when he sleeps, but I tell him he isn't suppose to pee in them because he is big now and to try and wake up. Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. It just takes time. Good luck! We should try and get together before we move!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I want your advice on how you got him to use the potty in the day time. I was talking to a friend here in Maryland and she said her little boy still can't stay dry at night, he's 5. Soooooooooooooo.....not to put a damper on things, but I'm bracing myself for years of pee.

Brett and Rachel said...

SO cute! I miss that little face!

Shay said...

We haven't even tried night time. I hear that eventually they will start waking up dry after their bladders get a little more practice so we play it safe for now with pull-ups..and I am ok with that.

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

I've ready that the night time peeing has nothing to do with them forgetting, either they get it to deep of a sleep to wake themselves up or the muscle that help with bladder control just aren't developed enough and they develop when they develop, wheter that's 3 0r 8 years old. I'm sure it will come with time and nothing wrong with pull ups other than the $$. I hope potty training goes smoothly for us once we get there...time will tell.