I do believe i can finally say that Brady is potty trained!!! Hooray, however it was quite an interesting ride and I had experiences that I will laugh about for years to come. Early in the potty training experience I just decided to put underwear on Brady and see what happened. I few hours into it I thought he was doing pretty good until I hear a faint little voice in the kitchen. "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy!" It was not a cry for help he just kept repeating my name over and over. I slowly walked into my kitchen to find Brady standing on my counter POOPING!! That's right people, he had carefully removed his underwear and pooped on my counter top. It was so so gross. My sister was at my house and she kept saying " I am going to throw up, I am going to throw up!" I was laughing so hard! Oh my little boy how I love you. I cleaned it up and Brady told me "Sorry mom, I don't think I can poop there any more." How Hilarious.
Brady has become very interested in his body functions and every time he goes he asks "what color is it?" I also find that very funny.
He has done very well with the potty since this experience and I am so proud of him. but I do plan on telling this story to every future girlfriend. I love you Brady and thanks for going pee in the potty!
4 comments:
i love in the picture he has one sock on. HE is so BJ's child. lol love it
Bahaha! Love it!
Also love those pics are dated 2 days appart and he's wearing his superman shirt in both. So cute! I'm afraid this is a look into the future for our little boy.
I'm going to be smiling for a week after reading this post. That boy is too much. I wish you had a camera on him 24/7. (well, actually... I wouldn't want to see him pooping on the counter, but everything else he does is cute.)
PUNCH, HULK SMASH!!!
He's so cute. When ever you need a babysitter call me!
Post a Comment