Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Bad!!


I am a horrible blogger, I cannot seem to keep up to date. Oh well at least you all know that I am aware of my problem. Today Brock rolled down the stairs so that was fun. (caught him half way down, please don't report me to child services.) Brady tells me everyday that he is leaving. It is so funny! Oh, and he refuses to be potty trained so if anyone has any secrets please feel free to give me advice. I am getting a little desperate. Brock is crawling all over and he is doing just fine with his one little arm. He is so cute and I am amazing everyday at the things that he has been able to do. I will admit that I have been a little worried about his development until I realized he is just not going to do things like other kids his age he works at his own pace but is doing just great. Silly me for worrying he would never be able to keep up!

6 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

Yay for crawling!!!! He will be able to do whatever he wants...when he wants!! And will surprise everyone along the way! :)

Sarah Larsen said...

My E isn't crawling yet! He just waits for someone to pick him up! That is so great!!

Brett and Rachel said...

I can't wait till we come up again to see this little guy getting around. I miss all u guys!

Camille and Paul said...

That is exciting! When the weather gets better I am sure we will be seeing each other soon!

Bellblogging said...

Hey it was good to see you the other night! We need to keep in touch better! I am going to add you to my blog...hopefully that is ok. Your boys are so cute!

Bellblogging said...

Hey it was good to see you the other night! We need to keep in touch better! I am going to add you to my blog...hopefully that is ok. Your boys are so cute!