This is a random comment, and I don't know if you'll even see it....BUT I have a very vague memory that you know someone in the "bosche business." I remember that Wendy got one when she got married and I thought I remembered that it was somehow linked to someone you knew. Here's the point of my asking: my sister is getting married, shhhh though, there's no ring yet! Anyway, she dreams of owning a bosch(sp?) someday and I just thought I'd ask. Is there a way that I could get her one at less than $362 big ones? I will NOT be offended if the answer is no for any reason. THe only way to offend me is to tell me my kids are ugly.
Here I am again. That sounds great, I will actually be in UT tomorrow! I arrive tomorrow and am staying until March 2nd. SO maybe we could see each other and you could meet my Eli?
Bj and I have been married for six years and have two adorable little boys.Brady is three. He loves superheros and camping. Brock is a year old and loves to be the center of attention. He is a so full of it and is constantly on the go.
6 comments:
Yay for some pic updates! He's getting so big I can't believe it. And he's looking so much more like brady now. So dang cute!!!
What a cutie!
I see you in the second picture, and I think he looks a lot like your dad in the first! Brock's a doll, I'd be proud too.
he is so cute.
This is a random comment, and I don't know if you'll even see it....BUT I have a very vague memory that you know someone in the "bosche business." I remember that Wendy got one when she got married and I thought I remembered that it was somehow linked to someone you knew. Here's the point of my asking: my sister is getting married, shhhh though, there's no ring yet! Anyway, she dreams of owning a bosch(sp?) someday and I just thought I'd ask. Is there a way that I could get her one at less than $362 big ones? I will NOT be offended if the answer is no for any reason. THe only way to offend me is to tell me my kids are ugly.
Here I am again. That sounds great, I will actually be in UT tomorrow! I arrive tomorrow and am staying until March 2nd. SO maybe we could see each other and you could meet my Eli?
Post a Comment