.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I got a coupon in the mail for Target photo and I thought why not? So here are the results, not too shabby for $40. Brock was not too happy for most of this, but I think he survived. I thought he looked adorable in his halloween costume. I just want to note that I am not trying to hide his left arm! He always throws his arm back when he is on his tummy to balance so you can't see it.
6 comments:
They look so cute! I really like the background of the old fence too! It looks like you had a blast in California, I am so jealous!
oh my gosh those are some darling pictures!
SO DANG CUTE!!!!! Never would have guessed that was a Target photo shoot! :)
Those pictures are darling, both of your boys are so cute!
I didn't know you have a blog! I added you to my friend list and want to send you an invite to mine. Brock looks so cute as a little pumpkin!
SOOOOO cute!!! What a cute family!!!!
Post a Comment