Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The New Baby Is...

I don't really know! My doctor did an ultrasound and then I had one done at the hospital and one said a girl and the other said a boy. So I have no idea. Well at least I have a 50/50 chance of being right!

5 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

How funny! I guess when Brett talked to BJ you must have only had one of the ultrasounds becuase he told me it was going to be a boy. Hopefully, they can get this figured out soon. When are you guys coming to visit?!

Bj and Christie said...

Doctor says now it is a boy! He thinks? We definatly need to plan a time to come visit.

Branch said...

Oh how frustrating when you want to know but they aren't sure! Either way it will be fun I am sure, keep us posted!

nateandalliewilcox said...

That's random, I guess you will have to just wait and see. I am so excited for you!!! Babies are so fun.

Brett and Rachel said...

Yeah, I am soooooo excited! Brett got a call from Brittany yesterday, but I want to see a pic of this new little guy ASAP!
Now only 3 more babies to come!