Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Second Checkup
I had my second pregnancy checkup today. The doctor said everything was going well and the baby looked good. I am so grateful for this new baby I still can't believe it is already time for another one. Brady will be two on Friday. Time flies so fast. I will be able to find out what the baby is the second week of January and I can hardly stand it. I thought about not finding out and letting it be a surprise but I don't think I can wait that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats Christie!!! I am so excited for you. There are so many people at work who are pregnant!!! Well, maybe I just notice it more now since I just got done being pregnant. I can't wait to find out what you are having.
Those people who can wait are a lot more patient than I am. I'm glad you're finding out:)
I forgot that it's Brady's birthday on Friday. Too bad we get in later friday night. That would have been to see him on his B-day. I guess the next day works though.
See ya soon.
send some of that pregnant dust my way :)
I'm glad you're finding out... I couldn't be pregnant and not know what's inside me! Hope everything is going ok! Your blog is super cute!
:) I'm just happy that we don't live in the snow, or I'm SURE Brett would end up in the hospital. He said he keeps having dreams about that jump! BOYS!!!
We changed our blog address. It is now www.ourblogcjr.blogspot.com. And if you link to us, please don't use our last name. Thanks.
Post a Comment