I am trying to get rid of the bottle, as you can see it is not going very well. This particular tantrum lasted two and a half hours. I will give him credit for his persistence. Any ideas for making this transition a little easier. Man this little boy loves his Ba-Ba's!
5 comments:
He's so cute, I would give him whatever he wanted. He'll stop using a bottle when his friends in High School tell him its not cool anymore. (that is if he has any friends!) who want to be friends with the weirdo who still uses a bottle! Yeah, you probable need to take it away from him for his own good.
Thanks Brett!
Ana still takes a bottle to. Let me know if you figure something out! :)
Oh Christie, I've been thinking the EXACT same thing lately! I miss you, and it would be SO DANG FUN to have u here! I think it is definitely ur turn. :)
Brett and I have said several times that we think he does look alot like Brock. Which is a good thing since your kids are absolutely adorable!
BTW, I just put an article in the mail to you about a boy who plays baseball with one arm. Kinda interesting. I tried to find it online so I could just send you the link, but no such luck.
Can't wait to see you again! MISS YOU!!
BTW, you need to put a new post on here so I can see some more pics of your cute kids that I miss so much. :)
Post a Comment