Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello Again

I would like to welcome myself back to my blog, it has been about two months since I have even looked at it. Oh well. My children keep getting in the way of my blogging abilities. Everyone is doing well. Brock wore his prosthetic today for three hours. That is a new record. He is finally able to get the whole I have another hand concept. I am so excited about his progress. Brady told me today that he would like to sell Brock at a yard sale because he is an old baby! In his defense I did tell him you sell old things at yard sells, and I was talking to my mom about how Brock is almost not a baby anymore. I think he just put two and two together. He is always making me laugh. Although today at TJ Max he was not obeying and I told him he was making me angry and he proceeded to scream "You don't love me anymore!" over and over again while sobbing uncontrollably. Not one of my finest moments.

We had our family pictures taken by Sprout Photo. I would recommend them to anyone. She is a great photographer. I will post pics after I send out Christmas Cards, I don't want to ruin the surprise.

This is how Brock wears his arm. ( Not at all, but we are working on it.)
  Gotta go, Brock is grinding granola into the carpet! I love my life.

3 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Good to hear from you guys! Hope you have a good holiday season! I am pretty sure we have all had those awesome store moments!!

Brett Blaser said...

yeah, you've come back! we've missed you.

Breea said...

Welcome back! Just kidding, I know how it is......I can't wait to see your pictures from Sprout Photo, I love them and think they do such a great job!!!