Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock!











Brock Jason Blaser arrived June 09, 2009 at 7:49 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 9oz and was 20 inches long. He is blond like his daddy and has his mommy's eyes. Brady loves him but has asked several times when we are taking him back to the doctor.

Brock was born strong and healthy despite his birth defect and both Bj and I are so grateful for how much of his left arm he does have. His elbow joint is fully functional and he has a good portion of his forearm. We feel truly blessed to have this new little guy as part of our family.








22 comments:

Breea said...

Congratulations!!! He looks so so cute, and so do you! I hope the last week has been good for you guys and you aren't totally exhausted! We will have to come see you some time soon!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I've been awaiting this post. Congrats you guys! Oh he is so so beautiful.

Lac said...

Congratulations you guys!

mIcHeLLe said...

it's about time! We have been waiting to see the little guy! He is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Christie- I found your blog through Bobbie's I was wondering if you had your baby yet! What a sweet little boy! Cute pictures! Congrats can't wait to see you around probably at Costco ;) Ashley Cottle

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Yay!!!! I hope I look as good as you after I give birth! He is adorable! Congrats!

Sarah Larsen said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so sweet! Can't wait to meet him.

Brett and Rachel said...

Yeah!! I've been checking everyday for some pics of this little guy. He is absolutely adorable!!! And he definitely does have your eyes. :) Can't wait to meet him soon. I miss you guys. Hooray for CA!

Nicole said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!!!

Emilee said...

Christie, he is adorable! And you look awesome after just having a baby!

Brynn said...

Congratulations Blasers! Way to go and have another HANDSOME baby boy!

A&AWilcox said...

Congratulations he is beautiful so happy to hear he is doing well. Good luck with 2!

Morgan said...

Congrats! We can't wait to meet the little guy.

Wilson 5 said...

Congratulations guys!! My pictures aren't loading right now for some reason...errr!! I am glad the labor went good and things are going great! Christie, I really want to come see you and your new little boy!! Braden is having his first surgery this Thurs.,the 25th...if you are feeling up to it, I would love to come visit before that....let me know! Congrats again!!

Randy and Shandra said...

Congrats...he is adorable! And good luck with 2 :) It's a blast!

Shay said...

Christie the Blaser boys are so stinkin cute! Congrats! POST MORE PICS lady.

Kevin & Lindsay said...

Congrats!! he is so cute! Enjoy the time off...are you coming back??

Bj and Christie said...

I know I am slow in the picture department but more are coming I promise.

JR and Brynn said...

Yay! You guys we are so happy for you. He is so adorable. Hope your recovery is going well, Christie. I am sure Brady is so excited to have a little bro to party with now. Congratulations!! So glad that baby and mom are doing great!

nateandalliewilcox said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys! He looks great. What a fun addition to your family.

Brandon Blaser said...

So if he is Brock Jason Blaser...is he going to be lazy and just go by BJ jr? That way the legend that is BJ can live on.