Due to the fact that I am so very pregnant, Brady has become much more independent. I found him on the counter making himself a piece of toast (Please don't call child services) and now he insists on making all of his own sandwiches. At least I have been supervising this activity. I hope that when this baby comes I will have more energy, but right now it is nonexistent. Oh well!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Toddler Independence
Due to the fact that I am so very pregnant, Brady has become much more independent. I found him on the counter making himself a piece of toast (Please don't call child services) and now he insists on making all of his own sandwiches. At least I have been supervising this activity. I hope that when this baby comes I will have more energy, but right now it is nonexistent. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a doll. It's so fun to be in the kitchen with kids. Although a serious test of patience sometimes!
He is such a sweet heart! I can't believe you only have 43 days left! I hope we see you at Clint's wedding reception Saturday?!
TOO cute! I notice Superman is there helping out with the sandwich making! Maybe he'll help prevent any future Windex incidences. :)
Hey, Christie, I found you through Kara's blog. What a cute family you have! Your little guy is too cute. I hope it's ok that I add you as a friend on my blog. Hope to see you soon at work.
Carly
ha! I love that the knife set is sitting right next to Brady in the last picture...ha!
Hey Christie,
My boy does the exact same thing! He has to do EVERYTHING!!! Must be an age thing...it does come in handy when you need diapers for your new little one.
Christie, hey I just wanted to let you know I went private with my blog, but didn't have your e-mail. E-mail me at emileeandrichard@gmail.com and I'll invite you if you still want to look at it. Brady is getting so big. What a handsome guy. I hope to see you at work soon. Emilee
That is so dang funny. What a stud. Now just teach him to make mommy a sandwich and bring it to her. Perfect.
I love it! that's so cute. When I was pregnant with my last I was so tired and that's when my oldest started to be very independent(she was 3 at the time). I remember feeling like I should get up and stop her but then I would just stay on the bed. Oh being pregnant!
I love how cute he is!!! We are just starting that stage and I am nervous/excited! At least you were there to take some pictures!
Post a Comment