Tuesday, July 1, 2008
MDA Camp
I was able to go back to MDA camp again this year as one of the camp nurses. MDA (muscular dystrophy association) camp holds a special place in my heart. I met my husband at camp five years ago and have made some great friends since becoming involved with this organization. I love the kids and every year I leave with a greater appreciation for life and the the joy it can bring despite overwhelming obstacles. I am so grateful that I was able to help give these kids a fun and exciting week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi guys!!! Hello from school Christie and hello from the best looking "sweethearts dance" date...BJ!!! he he he This is Teya by the way!! I am glad I finally found ya! Your son is adorable, of course. MDA camp looks like a blast!
Post a Comment