Hi! I am glad you commented so we can find your blog. Your little one is getting so big! I remembered that you two met at camp, it was good to see this years camp pictures. Hope your having a great summer!
Hey girl....your family is way cute. I love seeing everyone's family outside of work! i found your blog from someone at work as it always goes. Hope all is well. That is awesome that you did that camp GOOD for you :)
Christie your blog is so cute! I love the paisley paper. You need to post some new pics so we can see how big Brady is getting. We miss you guys so much! I can't wait until christmas when we get to see you again!
Bj and I have been married for six years and have two adorable little boys.Brady is three. He loves superheros and camping. Brock is a year old and loves to be the center of attention. He is a so full of it and is constantly on the go.
8 comments:
Hi! I am glad you commented so we can find your blog. Your little one is getting so big! I remembered that you two met at camp, it was good to see this years camp pictures. Hope your having a great summer!
Christie
i have you on my blog, I got it from someone at work. Hope its ok. This is so neat that you do this I had no idea
Hey girl....your family is way cute. I love seeing everyone's family outside of work! i found your blog from someone at work as it always goes. Hope all is well. That is awesome that you did that camp GOOD for you :)
no problem shana I would love to add you to my blog too if you want!
uhhhhh...time for some new pics!
Christie your blog is so cute! I love the paisley paper. You need to post some new pics so we can see how big Brady is getting. We miss you guys so much! I can't wait until christmas when we get to see you again!
I love the Blasers! I'm glad you decided to join blog-land! And really, your little boy is just as handsome as they get!
I didn't know that you went to MDA camp! What a fun way to spend a week. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment