Brock is getting an arm!
We have decided to get Brock a prosthetic arm. We are excited for our new adventure and can't wait to see how he will react. We found this opportunity through a company in Texas that specializes in pediatric prosthetics. We are going sometime around the end of June.
The myoelectric arm has moving parts that will allow Brock to open and close his prosthetic hand. There is an electrode attached to his arm within the prosthetic that allows the movement through the muscle contraction of his partial forearm.
There are so many wonderful medical advances out there and were feel so grateful that we live in an area where these treatments are readily available.
Brady says were are getting Brock a Robot arm.
Watch for more to come!
7 comments:
Is that pic at Brock's b-day? I can't believe he's 1 already!! Time flys!
Love the pics from your trip with your family. So fun!
Only a few more weeks till CA! HOORAY!!!
That is great news! Good luck!!
That arm will be super fun! I can't wait to see it!
That's awesome!
that's great. can't wait to see pictures.
Wow, that is really great! I am excited for you guys. I hope it goes really well. Hope life is treating you guys well. Your boys are sure gorgeous! Love those blue eyes!
Wow, that is really great! I am excited for you guys. I hope it goes really well. Hope life is treating you guys well. Your boys are sure gorgeous! Love those blue eyes!
Post a Comment