Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Blessing











Brock was blessed August 9, 2009. It was a wonderful day and I can't believe it was a month ago. (I am a little behind in keeping the blog updated.) My grandparents from Fillmore, Utah and my uncle from North Carolina were able to come and it was really nice to see them. Brock did great, I was worried he would cry the whole time because he was having a bad morning, but everything turned out just great. The blessing BJ gave was very sweet. He blessed Brock that he would be clever and be able to accomplish things with his one hand. I know this little guy's life is going to be great and he was given this challenge for a reason. We LOVE him!!
Brady had a great day too, he was helping serve food. But then mostly just started eating the chocolate sheet cake. He is so cute with his little brother and has adjusted to not being the center of attention all the time. (at least I think he has.)
I feel very blessed that I have such a wonderful little family. Thanks to everyone who came and supported us, we really appreciated it.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

what cute little blessing outfit. so when bj comes back with pictures of texas will you email me the ones with chase in them. polease! thank you

Brett and Rachel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tie onesie! SO CUTE! Also LOVE Brady's inquisitve face. It looks like he's thinking, "Why the heck are you taking a picture of me, mom?" :)

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute blessing outfit. I almost never like the boy ones and his is sooo cute!
Congrats on the blessing.

Wilson 5 said...

Well, Brock is ADORABLE!!! And of course he is gonna be clever!!! I have been to powell with BJ...clever...for sure. Congrats guys! Super cute family!!!

JR and Brynn said...

OH, I am so glad you guys had such a beautiful day. Love the tie onsie, by the way. So adorable.

nateandalliewilcox said...

Love the blessing pics, what cute facial expressions! I am so glad that you are back at work.