Thursday, November 13, 2008
Pregnant Again!!
We are pregnant again! I am about 10 weeks along. I have been pretty sick but I think I am starting to get over the yucky stage. BJ is really excited and he wants another boy but I don't really have a preference, I just want a healthy baby. So I will keep everyone updated on this new little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I thought you might be from a comment I read to your last post, so I have been checking your blog all the time wanting to see! Congratulations! Having 2 really is easier than I thought it would be, I hope you have a girl so we can have play dates with our kids!
Yay! That is great news! I am so excited! Hopefully our little ones can be friends.
Congratulations! That's so exciting.
Congrats! That's awesome!
Congratulations Blasers!!
Congrats!! Hope you get feeling better soon
Thanks everyone!!
yeah! Maybe this means you will be :) I love love your new background...it's so easy, huh? I love having 2 boys together close in age...if I could do it again, I would do it just that way...and yes, whatever you have is a blessing....
Hey congrats you two!!! We are having another boy and are totally pumped.
I've been wondering when you were going to post that. Hooray for more babies!
I can't wait for next week!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited to see you guys and to enjoy some wonderful R&R!
BJ and Christie- We just found your blog! We are so excited for you guys to have another baby! Having two is so much fun! BJ-Ryan has loved playing football with you! Now we just need to get together sometime :) Hope to see you guys soon! -Ryan and Holly Marrelli
Congrats! Guys are so funny about always wanting boys!
WOW!! I can't wait to meet the next little BJ or Christie!
add me so you can see my blog
bridgetandchase.blogspot.com
Post a Comment