I am just finishing the last month of my BSN for nursing. I am so glad I am almost done, I don't think I could have survived another semester. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am so excited. Thank goodness!! All I can think about are all of the fun things I am going to do when school is finally over.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!!! Christie is starting to post more entries!!! I am so excited that you are almost done with school...and a little jealous, I have to be honest.
yeah! I check your blog all the time lady and wait and wait for new updates....sooo glad you are almost done! I totally remember that feeling!! Don't know how you do it with a kido though!
Hey Christie...long time no see. I am glad to see more of my old PCMC friends joining the bloggin world. Michelle must be rubbing off on everyone. I'll add you to my list. My blog is www.chrisandjenrogers.blogspot.com.
Just found your blog! Yea, your so close to being done! Now you can BS Nursing.
Hi BJ. I found your blog through Andria's. I know, I'm blog stalking. Congrats to your wife on her BSN. I got mine about 5 years ago and I'm so glad I did. I work in a CCU here in So Cal. Your baby is so cute. Looks like you guys are doing well!
~Mandy (Sandberg) Lowry
Post a Comment